It might seem like a while away, but we are already planning and organising our Masters’ Tournament.
- The tournament will be 11-a-side.
- We will have either a ‘round robin’ competition, or 2 pools and cross over finals depending on the number of entries.
- Bar facilities will be available throughout the day
- Matches will be played on the sand based artificial turf pitches.
- The pitches will be booked from 12:00 – 4:00. (The playing schedule will be sent out closer to the date)
The charge is currently £130 per team
The event is for masters players (40+) but most teams bring a spread of players from all the masters’ age groups. However, we appreciate that some clubs may not have a full complement of veterans available and we would not want to prevent them from taking part. If you find you are a couple of players short, please feel free to put in some ‘near 40 year olds’ to make up your team. This is an opportunity to give future masters players a taster of what is to come. If you find your masters goalkeeper is unavailable (a problem we often have), you are welcome to include a younger goalkeeper. Goalkeeping is a specialist skill and it is best to have an experienced keeper rather than an outfield player putting on the pads!
What to do next:
Please email us on email@example.com with your details and we can get you added.